We www.iFunnyJoke.com provide Best Jokes, Gag, Funny SMS,Gossip, laughter

Indian Taxi Driver

A drunk woman naked, jumped into a taxi at New York City and she had nothing. She ask the drive to drive her to the certain location. But, the Indian driver opened his eyes wide and staring at the woman and he made no attempt to start the Cab.

The lady got mad at this driver and asked him: "What's wrong with you, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

The Indian driver said to her: "I'll not be staring at you lady, I am telling you, that would not be proper, where I am coming from..."

"Well, if you're not bloody staring at me, what are you doing then?"

"Well, I am looking and looking, and I am thinking and thinking to myself, where is this lady keeping the money to be paying me?!" We Indian never look at women inappropriate manner.  


If you like CLICK LIKE and SHARE it 
Group of www.iFunnyStory.com www.TooFunnyStory.com www.iFunnyPhoto.com www.iFunnyJoke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment