We www.iFunnyJoke.com provide Best Jokes, Gag, Funny SMS,Gossip, laughter

ESL (English Second Language) Student and Essay

Two ESL friends Ravi & Arjun went to school for appearing in English exam ( 5th standard ) ..

They had crammed an essay of "MY BEST FRIEND".  But unfortunately , in the question-paper it was written ......  write an essay on "MY FATHER" in just 30-45 words .

So Ravi was utterly confused & nervous ...what to do !!! Arjun gave an idea . . . . just write the essay My best friend & just keep on replacing the word friend with the father..... So this was how Ravi and Arjun wrote the essay "MY FATHER"......

Fathers & best fathers are everywhere , but good fathers are very rare . I have so many fathers , but my best father is Arjun.  He is my neighbor.  He often comes to my home & my mother likes him very much. 


If you like CLICK LIKE and SHARE it
 Group of www.iFunnyStory.com www.TooFunnyStory.com www.iFunnyPhoto.com www.iFunnyJoke.com

No comments:

Post a Comment